Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Fun and a Fair!



This Sunday, 11th September I will be at the Book-ish fair as part of the E17 Art Trail in Walthamstow.
I am helping out one of my tutors - Andrew Baker -with a stall selling editions of Meow Magazine as well as some of my own cards, prints and bits and bobs. There are to be a lot of great things happening on the day and a multitude of great designers there as well. As you can see above, the event is taking place at the Asian Centre in Walthamstow. For more info and a list of participants click here.






*GIVEAWAY*

In other news, to celebrate the start of Autumn and to cheer everyone up in this miserable weather I am also going to be doing the giveaway I mentioned earlier in the week (to those who follow me on twitter and facebook).

Hippo cat is kindly modelling the prizes above. One lucky winner will receive a Love You Mouse A4 print, a copy of Meow zine 'Costumes' edition, a Hello Bear greetings card, a Thank You Kingfisher greetings card, cat postcards and a loveheart hare badge. Unfortunately Hippo is not included ;)

To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is make sure you are following me on my Stacie Swift Illustration facebook page and leave a comment on my wall or on a photo, anything you like!
A winner will be chosen at random on Monday 12th September.

Good luck xxx



2 comments:

  1. I follow you on here...twitter and facebook.
    This is so awesome.....your illustrations are brilliant. I'm gonna tweet this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a lovely giveaway! (please can mr hippo cat be included in the prize? please? hehe) x

    ReplyDelete