Friday, 26 August 2011

Look what the cat dragged in...


After drawing Hippo a week or so ago I decided to draw another of the local felines, this time a big fat ginger cat that we sometimes see swanning about at the end of the road.
This little fatty has been nicknamed Marmaduke (unlike Hippo he has a real family). Marmaduke's print is now available in my etsy shop if you fancy a little ginge of your own.


I didn't stop there though. These two little charmers have now been turned into postcards. Printed on high quality watercolour paper these are a very cute little set - these work just as well as mini prints too! Hope you like them! They are also available now in my
shop for the bargian price of £5.00...

If you do have a little browse over this bank holiday weekend I have a little treat in store. Running for the rest of the week is a Bank Holiday FUNDAY (see what I did there!) discount code. Enter FUNDAY at the checkout for a 15 percent discount. Please tell your friends and family, all sales are appreciated :)


Finally, some of you will remember my appeal for submissions for an art auction in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. For those of you who put your names forward this hasn't been forgotten, just had lots to sort out before I could dedicate time to this properly. Information will be coming your way soon.

Hope everyone has a lovely start to the long weekend. Happy Friday! x
















1 comment: