Sunday, 28 August 2011

How Bazaar! Illustration Auction




At the start of this year I was contacted by Jessica Stokes asking if I'd be able to donate an illustration to the How Bazaar! fair raising funds for Leukaemia and Lyphoma Research. The event was organised to support 'The Large Ride Down' - a team of fundraisers cycling from John O'Groats to Lands End - with artwork being sold in an illustration auction. Jessica has managed to send through some photos so here they are!

The fair and auction took place on May 14th in Lincoln raised £900 in total. I donated my Circus and Love You Mouse prints.

Illustrations by Me & Thomas Saunders



Illustration by Emma Cowley



Illustrations by Jon Burgerman



Illustration by Gemma Correll


Illustration by Abby Wright




Sounds as though everything was a great success - thank you Jess for asking me to take part!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Looks amazing :-) Well done guys.

    I have a charity screenprint auction on of my work at the moment. 50 Limited edition, A2 screenprints are up for grabs http://yfrog.com/hw503j and too many of them are going really cheaply. Desperately need some promotion for it all!
    All the money goes to Reclaim Project and Leap Confronting Conflict charities who do really great work with young people.
    Ends september 1st. http://www.tinyurl.com/rcuprintauction

    If you can let people know that'd be so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look wonderful, I'm so glad that the fund raising was a success. I hope the new owner of my pie piece enjoys it :D
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emmeline! I'll post up some info tomorrow about your prints. They're brilliant, hopefully you can get lots more bidders!

    And Emma I think that bird print is great, I googled to see if you had a shop but nothing in your Etsy :( Bet those bird prints are super popular!

    xx

    ReplyDelete