Thursday, 28 July 2011

Financial Times Cult Shop - SMUG

Two blog posts in one day, I am really spoiling you ;)



Have just seen the online version of the Financial Times feature on SMUG and wanted to share it with you.



In case you missed the last post on this, SMUG was featured as the Cult Shop in the FT How To Spend It Magazine. Amazing. Even more amazing is the wonderful Lizzie mentioned my cards in her interview and so my little name was in there too! Take a look HERE for the full article and a rather lovely photo of the lady herself.


While I am on the subject of SMUG, I realised I hadn't shown you this little guy!


A special, one off card design for SMUG's second birthday celebrations. This little guy was designed specially and is exclusive to the boutique. Check out
www.ifeelsmug.com - you will find him gracing their front page having taken over from his little mice counterparts. There are lots of other exclusive goodies to tempt you on the website too!

No comments:

Post a Comment