Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Wedding Gift

You may remember a while ago I was commissioned by a friend of mine to design a motif for her wedding invitations (here's the original post).

The wedding was this weekend (it was beautiful, the bride looked stunning) however as a poor student I was not able to splash the cash on a wedding gift and thought it may be nice to give them something to commemorate their special day in a unique way.



Using the invitation design as a base I redrew the entire image and recoloured each flower in white. Then, I added the happy couple's names in the same script used to make the original monogram and the details of the day. They are off on their honeymoon at the moment but I am keeping my fingers crossed that they like it.


Here's a pic of me and my college friends on Zerin's special day...



No comments:

Post a Comment