Friday, 24 June 2011

Party Time!



























The cheeky monkeys are unveiled! New in my shop today are these little birthday invites. Along with the monkeys is this little fox, ready to party with his giant cake :)

Each design comes as a set of 5 with matching coloured envelopes. If you have any kids parties coming up then these could be a great buy - remember there is 15% discount in my shop until Sunday using code CIRCUS11!!


This weekend is a busy weekend with moving house (step 1 of 3!) and lots of things on my to do list so hopefully I will still find a spare few minutes to post on here between the chaos! It is a bit of a nightmare having all my life packed away but I am happy in the knowledge that this time next week I will be officially living in my new little house in Luton, can't wait!









1 comment:

  1. aw, I just discovered there are even more of your cute illos here! love the invitations!!

    ReplyDelete