Monday, 20 June 2011

'If I Was You'

'If I Was You' is an online project set up by the fabulous illustrator, Sandra Dieckmann (if you don't know her work already, take a look).

The premise of the site is to build an ongoing series of illustrations and stories by creating a response to the previously featured artist by answering the question 'If I was you, I...'



My turn came after that of Michelle Price who had some great stories to tell of her sister wearing a bell so she didn't get lost when they were children and who, as an adult, has a bit of a thing for moustaches :)


Here is my submission:




'If I were Michelle I would have a midsummer moustache party with everyone wearing bells to provide the music'



You can see my image and lots of other great ones online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment