Thursday, 23 June 2011

Animal Band & other stuff....





An animal band of creatures makes up this new print for my Etsy shop. Mr Fox enjoys singing along with his friends!

I am really enjoying having more time to spend on personal work now that Uni is over. And I have a few things in the pipeline that hopefully will lead to more work or at some more prints and cards being sold. Fingers crossed on those, I will update you as soon as I can!

In the meantime I am working hard trying to produce new illustrations each day, I am scared to fall out of the habit. Plus, as I don't have a 'proper' job at the moment it seems a waste of a day to not fit some drawing and chasing new work into the day.



Lots has been keeping me busy though, we are moving house over the next week so this time next week I will be fully installed in my new home. The best part of this is I will have a proper studio, after years of being squished into various corners it will be lovely to have a whole room dedicated to working!

Anyway, to celebrate the new work I have been able to produce there is a discount available in my shop for a short time only! This discount was exclusive to those who received my newsletter for the last two days....please sign up to receive the next one by adding your name to the mailing list on my website - http://www.stacieswift.com/.... but is now available to all! Enter the code CIRCUS11 at the checkout to grab yourself a bargain.
All sales much appreciated now it's out into the big wide world with a new house to pay for so please do buy a little something or forward on to your friends!!!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment