Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Excellent News!

Today has been a really great day, not only is the sun shining but I have a lot of good news to share! Firstly, my portrait of Christine for the Cat Hill book was selected to be published. I'm really pleased to have been chosen... not least because I don't often draw people. Secondly, today I confirmed a brand new stockist for my cards! A really lovely set of shops in Edinburgh is going to be placing an order. So excited to have my first stockist outside of London and especially one with such interesting stores and in one of my all time favourite places. I shall post more info for you once the details are confirmed. The third bit of good news for today is that I have another stockist in London. The small but perfectly formed E17 Arthouse in Walthamstow will now be selling a selection of my prints and cards. A stone's throw away from Walthamstow Central station this little gallery is definitely worth a visit, they stock lots of great illustrators and designers including Jane Foster and Catboy. I'm really excited for my work to be displayed alongside theirs. You can see a selection of my work on my website http://www.stacieswift.com/ and if you can't make it to any of these stockists then please do take a look at my shop! For now I am going to sit in the sun and enjoy a glass of wine, hope you are all having a good day too! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment