Monday, 28 March 2011

SMUG and Me





I've told you all before about SMUG but thought it time for a reminder when the lovely owner, Lizzie, sent me this photo of my products in situ. As you can spot from the picture, the shop currently carries a selection of my cards and mini prints. One off designs for this super stockist are also in the pipeline so do keep your eyes peeled for that too.

I am still completely overexcited at the thought of my work in a proper shop and to see my cards and prints nestled into such a wonderful setting is brilliant :)


A real cornucopia of excellent product design SMUG is located in the interesting and eclectic Camden Passage, Islington. Lizzie designs, sources and runs the shop (and also works as a graphic designer!) so everything you'll find is hand chosen by her. It's a brilliant starting point for a Mother's Day present if you are still to find something original, affordable and interesting this year.


You can find the store just a stone's throw away from Angel tube station - here's a little map to help you...

And, as ever, if North London is out of your reach it is possible to find all these goodies online on the SMUG website.


I hope you love it as much as I do!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment