Friday, 4 February 2011

Featured...

This week I have been lucky enough to have my work featured in a few different places. Thought it was worth showing you some of the things that have happened in the last couple of days as I am pretty chuffed to be getting such lovely feedback and interest in my work.

The fabulous Eat Your Crayons contacted me this week about running a piece on my illustrations. The article 'Stacie Swift and the animal parade' popped up in my facebook feed today and I love it! It's a really well written and humorous piece, if you haven't visited Eat Your Crayons before then go visit immediately!




Illustration Rally also included my artwork in their Valentine's rally today, see the full post here. Another great and gorgeous website for illustrators!


And also this week I was hugely honoured to be selected by Creaturemag to be a part of their posts on illustrators who use social media and am in great company with some brilliant illustrators having been featured on the site previously.



What with it being a trying week in my personal life it has been absolutely brilliant to get so much good news from these wonderful creative websites.


Thank you to all of them xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment