Saturday, 19 February 2011

Drinks and Drawings! 'Menagerie' show at Bacchus



Last night was the night of drinks I organised to launch my work being displayed at Bacchus, Hoxton.

My lovely boyfriend had done a wonderful job in getting the frames on the walls and making sure we were good to go. I was really pleased with how the work looked once the place was filled and the show was on!

Bacchus is a great venue - do go if you've not been already - really nice atmosphere and great food and drink too!

Here are some of the photos I took of some of the work I have on display.






I had lots of great feedback from people that came. Was really pleased to see the fabulous Ballad Of... team (that's me in the middle of the girls below) and to meet Ali from Burst Magazine too. My family and friends came along as well and all in all I had a fabulous, fun and wine filled evening!



I left some postcards with my details at the venue for anyone interested in contacting me about this or any other work. If anyone would like to purchase any of the images on display then email me at stacieswift@hotmail.com, unframed prints are £25 and framed are £35.


Hope you get a chance to visit if you couldn't make it last night, work will be displayed for one month, and a massive thanks to Bacchus and all the amazing people who turned up yesterday for making it a lovely night.


xx


(An aside - the last two pics in this post I borrowed from Ballad Of... lovely Claire Murray)

No comments:

Post a Comment