Sunday, 9 January 2011

Happy Birthday!


A Birthday post! I'm 25 today.

I'm looking forward to a new year and being a new age, being 24 had a lot of ups and too many downs, I have high hopes for 25!


Anyhow, here is a little sausage dog who will be making an appearance again as a card sometime soon.

It's been a hectic end to 2010/beginning of 2011 but now things are getting back to normal and it seems there are a few exciting things coming up over the next couple of months.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and having lots of new things to show everyone soon! x


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! welcome to the 25 club! Sausage dogs are ace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I desperately want a sausage dog!! I hope 25 lives up to my expectations...getting a puppy would help :P

    ReplyDelete