Wednesday, 1 December 2010

CHRISTMAS GROTTO


I have organised for my year to take over an empty art building in order raise money for our degree show in 2011.We will be selling a multitude of lovely illustrated prints, cards, original illustrations, badges, zines... and we will also have a cake sale on the opening day.
These are two posters I have had to make pretty quickly - I put them together using Christmassy images that I had used for my Christmas Cards. As a poster I had hoped it would look quite like wrapping paper and I am actually pretty pleased with how they've turned out considering!
All the work to be sold in the Christmas Grotto is by third year students at Middlesex University so it's a really good chance to pick up some very reasonable priced illustration for yourself or of course for lovely Christmas gifts.
Find more info on the facebook event page here
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment